TAG | Chinese Stock
- China Electric Motor – Shareholders lawsuit filed claiming underwriters violated federal securities laws by issuing materially false and misleading information.
- China Natural Gas – Class action lawsuit alleges directors and officers issued materially false and misleading statements. CFO of company resigned in late 2010.
- Duoyuan Printing - SEC investigating company for fraud, NYSE delisted April 4, 2011
- China MediaExpress Holdings, Inc. – Deloitte quit as auditor because “no longer able to rely on the representations of management”. CFO resigned. Stock trading halted March 11
- China Agritech – Shareholder lawsuit pending. Dismissed its auditor Ernst & Young.
- China Sky One Medical – Under investigation by SEC.
- Orient Paper, Inc. – Reauditing previous financials due to license issues with previous auditor (Davis Accounting Group)
Soreide Law Group, PLLC., representing investors nationwide before FINRA the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority.
China Agritech · china electric motor · China MediaExpress Holdings Inc · China Natural Gas · China Sky One Medical · Chinese Corportations · Chinese Stock · Chinese stock de-listed · Chinese Stock Losses · de-listed Chinese stock · Duoyun Printing · elder abuse awareness · elder abuse in investments · Financial Industry Regulatory Authority · FINRA · FINRA arbitration · finra lawyer · finra securities arbitration · finra securities arbitration lawyer · fort lauderdale securities fraud lawyer · fort lauderdale securities lawyer · fraud · Ft. Lauderdale Securities Lawyer · investment fraud · Lars Soreide · lawsuits against Chinese Stock · Misrepresentation Chinese Stock · Orient Paper Inc · SEC · Securities and Exchange Commission · securities arbitraton lawyer · securities fraud lawyer · Soreide Law Group PLLC · stock broker fraud · Stock fraud lawyer · stock loss · targeting elderly investors